What I needed to say,
Is what I've already said.
I've already said what I wanted
I always say what I need to.
When you told me you were sad
said I was sorry for you
When you told me you were going to die
I said I would miss you; I already do.
When you told me you were sorry
I said it didn't bother me, it really didn't
When you told me you were dying of laughter
I didn't say anything because I was laughing along with you
When you told me to write about a time I needed to say something
I said sure
What I needed to say,
Is what I've already said.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Again wow! that was really good.
i like where you put your stanzas. seperating everything.
i like how you ended with the same lines as the begining.
wonderful.
hehe, circles are amazing. and knowing you, i'm sure you understood that. i wonder if the teacher lady has caught on to my pattern today...? i seem to be saying "hehe" at the beginning of all my comments. go figure. i'm weird.
I love how the beginning and the end of your poem match each other. It ties the whole thing together.
Post a Comment